Square Review Vs Standard Credit Card Processing
1) Debit Can Not Be Charged Back
Once you run a debit card and the customer puts in their pin. There is no way a customer can get their money back. Done
2) Pined Credit Cards Can Not Be Refunded
A swiped card on square can disputed by the card holder and a charge back may occur
3) Showing up with square in your phone looks amateur
People are picky about their credit cards getting lost in the web.
4) Our credit card processing get to you in 24-48 hours. Not like square and a week. Square holds the money because they do not know if the right card holder approved the purchase and also if the product is correct.
5) Square runs at 2.75% not 1.27. So if you run $100,000 over the year you are paying $2,750.00 per year
500 Gift Cards Scam Moneris Free Money Con
Based on getting GIFT CARDS not money. These giftCards are not welcome at most stores. In order to get them you are required to do a volume of sales.
Volume GIFTPASS Denomination
$1,000.00 to $2,499.99 gets $150.00
$2,500.00 to $74,999.99 gets $300.00
$75,000.00 to $149,999.99 gets $400.00
$150,000.00+ gets $500.00
Moneris will contact eligible merchants directly with information on the GIFTPASS denomination and how to redeem the GIFTPASS, the redemption of which will be subject to the terms and conditions of the GIFTPASS and giftcertificates.ca (one GIFTPASS per eligible merchant).
This has to be done within a time frame
The gift will be provided in the form of a GIFTPASS® from Giftcertificates.ca™ delivered approximately 150 days after the merchant begins processing credit and debit transactions with Moneris, provided that: at such time the merchant continues to be an active Moneris merchant processing transactions under valid Agreements; and
the merchant has processed at least $1,000.00 in Visa, MasterCard and/or Discover credit card volume with Moneris within the first 60 days following the date that the merchant processes the first credit or debit card transaction (the “Offer Processing Period”), provided that such first transaction is processed within the first 30 days of the Agreements.
The denomination of the GIFTPASS will depend on the Visa, MasterCard and/or Discover credit card volume processed by the merchant during the Offer Processing Period as adove
So $150,000.00+ gets $500.00
Accepting Visa WE CAN GET YOU APPROVED
We specialize in hard to get ok’s accounts.
Give us a call 416-907-4618 EXT 100
Here in Canada one of the main reasons your Merchant credit card processing application was declined or Rejected in toronto canada is usually Poor personal credit. Active collection on your credit report will tell the bank that you can not be trusted with a Payment Processing merchant account. The trust issue is about fraud or misuse of your with POS terminals in Ontario, Canada. They link a bad / poor credit report with a higher percentage of fraud. As an example credit card processing in toronto can pay you next day in your bank. But there is not a link to delivery of services. You may Accept debit with POS terminals in Ontario, Canada but not provide the services charged for.
This leads to the other reason why your application is denied. Your names are on MATCH (The Member Alert to Control High-Risk (Merchants) File ) This list is controlled by the banks to warn other bank that you have had a charge back or dispute with any bank that is unresolved.
Credit Card RATE: Processing Toronto POS Solutions
• The ability to accept Visa ®, Mastercard®, American Express® and more! • Rates as low as 1.69% including our lowest fee guarantee • Flexible payment options allow you to lease your own terminal • PCI Compliant and chip card ready • Standalone and wireless credit card machines • 24/7 customer service • Allow customers fast and easy payment • Lower your businesses’ overhead • Increase sales and customer loyalty • Let customers access their money instantly Our guaranteed low rates allow you to keep you expenses low, while increasing your sales volume and improving your customer’s experience. The widely recognized Interac ® logo let’s your customers know that you are a credible establishment. With our program, you can reimburse returns, or offer courtesy cash-back service – all at the lowest rates in Canada.
The Average Base Rate Is 1.69 For Visa and Master Card
Some less than honest banks tell you about a rate a low as 1.3. What they are not telling you is this rate only applies to just one issued credit card. The bank will issue about 35 different cards with different rates.