Square Review Vs Standard Credit Card Processing
1) Debit Can Not Be Charged Back
Once you run a debit card and the customer puts in their pin. There is no way a customer can get their money back. Done
2) Pined Credit Cards Can Not Be Refunded
A swiped card on square can disputed by the card holder and a charge back may occur
3) Showing up with square in your phone looks amateur
People are picky about their credit cards getting lost in the web.
4) Our credit card processing get to you in 24-48 hours. Not like square and a week. Square holds the money because they do not know if the right card holder approved the purchase and also if the product is correct.
5) Square runs at 2.75% not 1.27. So if you run $100,000 over the year you are paying $2,750.00 per year
Credit card processing: Don’t Let Your Bad Credit Stop You From Accepting VISA at your store
WE CAN GET YOU APPROVED. We specialize in hard to get ok’s accounts.
If you just lose one sales per month because you don’t except credit cards you have lost more that it costs to except credit cards
Benefits Of Accepting Credit Cards
1) Credit cards are instant loans for your customers
2) More ways to get paid
3) Can be used for other business.
4) Makes sales easier to close because your customers do not feel like they are spending any money
I can get less than perfect credit applications approved for merchant accounts. in Canada one of the main reasons your Merchant credit card processing application was declined or Rejected in toronto canada is usually Poor personal credit. Active collection on your credit report will tell the bank that you can not be trusted with a Payment Processing merchant account. The trust issue is about fraud or misuse of your with POS terminals in Ontario, Canada. They link a bad / poor credit report with a higher percentage of fraud. As a example credit card processing in toronto can pay you next day in your bank. But there is not a link to delivery of services. You may Accept debit with POS terminals in Ontario, Canada but not provide the services charged for. This leads to the other reason why your application is denied. Your names is on MATCH (The Member Alert to Control High-Risk (Merchants) File ) This list is controlled by the banks to warn other bank that you have had a chargeBack or dispute with any bank that is unresolved.
Lastly your type of business is not being loved by the bank. They see more fraud and less profit in your type of company.
Visit my site for further information at https://torontocreditcardprocessing.com
Or Call Paul at (416)-907-4618 EXT 100
merchant account accounts credit card services processing bank
credit card processing
credit card processing Canada
credit card processing Toronto
credit card processing Ontario
merchant account Canada
merchant account Toronto
merchant account Ontario
merchant services Canada
merchant services Toronto
merchant services Ontario
accepting credit card
accepting credit card Canada
accepting credit card Toronto
accepting credit card Ontario
accept credit card
accept credit card Canada
accept credit card Toronto
accept credit card Ontario
wireless credit card machine
wireless credit card machine Canada
wireless credit card machine Toronto
wireless credit card machine Ontario
credit card terminals
credit card terminals Canada
credit card terminals Toronto
credit card terminals Ontario
pos terminals Canada
pos terminals Toronto
pos terminals Ontario
credit card machine
credit card machine Canada
credit card machine Toronto
credit card machine Ontario
Getting A Quote On Hidden Costs
The whole issue with “hidden Costs” are they are hidden in two ways. We do not use “hidden Costs”.
1) They list additional costs not in your papers work, but rather buried in the terms. Usually they spell out the money like “our fee is one hundred dollars” WE DO NOT DO THIS
2) They have negative costs, that only work if you do not use your POS debit machine. So you get a great deal on $xx.xx for the unit — but there is a min you must do per month. So if you are just starting out and have no sales you costs are not the contract you signed, but rather the charges for not using it. Can add $30.00 per month. We do have a min but it is $10.00 for our $19.99 landLine / web POS debit machine.