Square Review Vs Standard Credit Card Processing
1) Debit Can Not Be Charged Back
Once you run a debit card and the customer puts in their pin. There is no way a customer can get their money back. Done
2) Pined Credit Cards Can Not Be Refunded
A swiped card on square can disputed by the card holder and a charge back may occur
3) Showing up with square in your phone looks amateur
People are picky about their credit cards getting lost in the web.
4) Our credit card processing get to you in 24-48 hours. Not like square and a week. Square holds the money because they do not know if the right card holder approved the purchase and also if the product is correct.
5) Square runs at 2.75% not 1.27. So if you run $100,000 over the year you are paying $2,750.00 per year